Tuesday, March 6, 2007


I just want to warn anyone who might be looking at this blog...I am historically the WORST person ever for keeping things updated, keeping in touch, following up on details, etc etc. But I thought I'd give it a try...jump on the bandwagon with everyone else. So if you check back here often, try not to be disappointed if you just keep seeing the same thing over and over and over again- it's because I am too lazy to update! But hey...this sure beats MySpace and all that nonsense that you have to look at there...
Here's a picture of the happy couple (awww, ain't we sweet) this Christmas at Andy's mom's house. Don't ask why you see it on here twice. It's such a happy picture! We're happy because we just got a box and a video game. And also because we're basking in the glory of our love...
Live with it, we're happy. Don't like the yucky love stuff? Better go somewhere else!
Ok, I'll try to tone it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment