Friday, January 1, 2010


It's been a disturbing day. Today as I was watching A Christmas Story and taking the lights off the tree I suddenly realized, "Wait a minute. Tony the Tiger was a TIGER. And tigers say, "Grrrr." THAT'S why they used a tiger to turn the word "great" into "grrrrrrrrrr-EAT!" Wow, I never realized that word had a dual meaning. That's a great marketing plan."

This day is right up there in the annals of "I'm an idiot" that includes such doozies as, "Wait a minute, those items "not sold in stores" are not, in fact, available in restaurants," and "I don't think a bed should really just fall-through-the-boxspring-and-land-on-the-floor all by itself without some sort of stress causing it to do so..."

According to some very reputable free online tests, my IQ is 153. I believe it's time for the geniuses of the world to cower in fear lest they be overwhelmed by my Herculean intellect...

No comments:

Post a Comment